ISN’T IT TIME YOU FELT ZEN IN THIS BUSY WORLD?
IT CAN HAPPEN, EVEN THIS TIME OF YEAR, WITH THE POWER OF MEDITATION
Hey There! I'm Beth!
I’m a Midlife Transformation Coach with professional certifications in Personal Training, Lifestyle & Weight Management and Stress Management. My job is to help women make their midyears their best years.
I know from personal experience that increased anxiety is one of the most common symptoms that women deal with in peri-menopause and menopause is increased anxiety--often for no reason!
And we all know that the Holiday Season often presents an increased number of stressors causing our anxiety to easily sky-rocket!
That is why I am bring you this exciting stress-relieving program, just in time for the Holidays.
We get started Monday December 3rd!
But don't delay~Final Chance Ends today at 11:59 PM EDT!
Price Increases to $179
Safe, natural, and effective
Unlike medications that may have side effects...
- You don’t need any special skills or equipment.
- You don’t need to buy anything to do this.
- You can begin seeing results and feeling calmer as soon as today.
- To get started, all you need is my step-by-step guide to a calmer mind
- Click the link below to get started.
Join me for this 3 week program that extends through the holiday season!
We will cover:
- Ways to Find Your Zen in a Busy World
- How to Practice Meditation for the Beginner
- 5 Simple Techniques to Meditate, Including Moving Meditation
- Ways to Cleanse the Mind
- Ways to Simplify Your Daily Activities to the Essentials
- How to Let Go When You Feel Out of Control
- How to Do a Digital Detox
Let's tackle heightened holiday stress and midlife anxiety together!
Here's what's included...
This 9 page eBook is your comprensive guide throughout the program and well beyond! It has everything you need for laying the foundation for success!
Meditation Techniques Cheat Sheat
A quick guide to the various techniques that we will cover.
Calm Mind Resource Sheet
A handy guide with tools, resources and products that can help you calm your mind and reduce your anxiety
Weekly Live Q & A Sessions
Each week I will be live in the Facebook Community to talk about that week's focus, answer any questions you have and lead a short meditation. Can't make it live? That's ok--I will always ask for questions in advance if you are not able to attend live and you can practice the mediation technique covered at any time
I gotta tell ya,
Until I tried it.
And it worked.
Questions? Let's talk! firstname.lastname@example.org